so nobody here is saying

Ici, pas de problème concernant les personnes qui veulent discuter hors du sujet !
Répondre
shushu

so nobody here is saying

Message par shushu » 26 janv. 2019, 07:38

Jose Mourinho says it may be his own fault that his start at Manchester United has been criticised in some quarters because he has put the level so high. On the eve of his latest clash with Arsene Wenger, Mourinho claimed that he is not accorded as much respect as his Arsenal counterpart. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass One of the most successful managers of modern times, Mourinho has endured a slightly rocky start to life at United and the Old Trafford club are eight points off the title pace ahead of the Arsenal clash. And Mourinho wonders if the fact he won titles during trophy-laden stints with Porto, Chelsea (twice), Inter and Real Madrid means he will not be afforded much leeway at Old Trafford. Pundits predict Man Utd v Arsenal ReUnited: Soccer Saturday pundits have their say Maybe its my fault, he said ahead of the Arsenal showdown. Maybe I put the level so high, that people dont expect different than that.I won at every club, I was champion in every club, I won cups with every club. Rashfords chance to shine Redknapp urges striker to take big-game opportunity I won in every country, I won in four different countries. I won in Europe, I won in domestic competitions.I won always in the first or second season, so nobody here is saying OK, lets see if he can win with Man United at the third season. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Nobody is saying that, nobody is saying that. Nobody says I deserve time, that I deserve credibility, that its not a bad result that affects the credibility of somebody with 23 titles in four different countries. Thats just that.Maybe its my fault, so Im not even against you or upset with the pundits that are being critical. Maybe I should be proud of it, because maybe its my fault.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Get ReUnited with Sky Sports Mourinho: I dont get respect Man Utd v Arsenal tactics Jose tight-lipped on Smalling Aaron Lynch Jersey . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Roquan Smith Bears Jersey . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-J ... ls-Jersey/ . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Chicago Bears Jerseys . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. WASHINGTON -- After a cautious start, the Washington Redskins made their first big move of free agency, luring former Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Jason Hatcher with a four-year, $27.5 million contract, according to a person familiar with the deal. Hatcher agreed to terms Thursday, according to a person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been signed. He gives the Redskins a much-needed pass rush from the defensive line to supplement linebackers Brian Orakpo and Ryan Kerrigan. Hatcher was one of the days several moves aimed at upgrading the defence of a 3-13 team. The Redskins also agreed to a one-year contract with free agent linebacker Darryl Sharpton, according to another person familiar with the deal who also spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract had not yet been signed. The Redskins also signed former Oakland Raiders cornerback Tracy Porter, according to reports. The team announced that it signed defensive end Clifton Geathers and that receiver Santana Moss had signed his contract, a one-year deal reached on Tuesday. Hatcher, 31, has played eight seasons with the Cowboys, but he didnt become a regular starter until 2011. He had 11 sacks last year, including two against the Redskins in a 31-16 Cowboys win at Dallas in October, and was selected to his first Pro Bowl.dddddddddddd. Sharpton has started 19 games over four seasons with the Houston Texans, including eight starts last year after Brian Cushing went down with a knee injury. He could be a candidate to replace inside linebacker London Fletcher, who is expected to retire, and could also help improve the Redskins struggling special teams. Geathers has been a backup for four teams over four NFL seasons. He spent last year with the Philadelphia Eagles. He is the nephew of James "Jumpy" Geathers, a 13-year NFL veteran who played for the Redskins from 1990-92. The Redskins were still searching for solutions at safety. Ryan Clark, who played for the Redskins in 2004-05 before leaving for eight seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers, was among the free agents who visited Redskins Park on Thursday. The Redskins spent the first two days of free agency making modest signings while losing out in the bidding for bigger names. Theyve added a No. 2 receiver (Andre Roberts), a potential starting guard (Shawn Lauvao) and a special teams contributor (Adam Hayward). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' '

Traduction par Daniel ROBERT

Jose Mourinho dit que c'est peut-être sa faute si son début à Manchester United a été critiqué à certains égards parce qu'il a mis le niveau si haut. À la veille de son dernier affrontement avec Arsene Wenger, Mourinho a affirmé que son homologue d'Arsenal ne lui accordait pas autant de respect. Man Utd vs Arsenal 19 novembre 2016, 11 h 30 En direct sur Get Sky Sports Obtenez un laissez-passer Sky Sports L'un des gérants les plus talentueux des temps modernes, Mourinho a connu un début de vie un peu chaotique à United et le club Old Trafford est à huit points sur le rythme du titre avant l'affrontement Arsenal. Et Mourinho se demande si le fait d'avoir remporté des titres lors des relais remplis de trophées avec Porto, Chelsea (deux fois), l'Inter et le Real Madrid signifie qu'il n'aura pas beaucoup de marge de manœuvre à Old Trafford. Les experts prédisent Man Utd / Arsenal ReUnited: Les experts du samedi en football ont peut-être leur mot à dire. C'est peut-être de ma faute, a-t-il déclaré avant la confrontation avec Arsenal. Le niveau est si élevé que les gens ne s’attendent pas à ce que ce soit différent. J’ai gagné dans chaque club, j’ai été champion dans chaque club, j’ai remporté des coupes avec chaque club. L'occasion pour Rashford de faire briller Redknapp exhorte l'attaquant à saisir l'occasion que j'ai remportée dans le grand jeu dans tous les pays, dans quatre pays différents. J'ai gagné en Europe, j'ai gagné en compétitions nationales. J'ai toujours gagné en première ou en deuxième saison, donc personne ici ne dit OK, voyons s'il peut gagner avec Man United à la troisième saison. Six mois à moitié prix Passez à Sky Sports pour regarder Man Utd v Arsenal samedi et obtenir les six premiers mois à moitié prix Personne ne dit ça, personne ne dit ça. Personne ne dit que je mérite du temps, que je mérite de la crédibilité, que ce n'est pas un mauvais résultat qui affecte la crédibilité de quelqu'un avec 23 titres dans quatre pays différents. C’est peut-être de ma faute, alors je ne suis même pas contre vous, ni contrarié par les experts qui sont critiques. Je devrais peut-être en être fier, car c'est peut-être de ma faute. Passez à Sky Sports pour regarder Man Utd v Arsenal ce samedi et obtenez le premier prix à moitié prix des six premiers mois! Voir aussi: Re-Unis avec Sky Sports Mourinho: Je n’obtiens pas de respect. Man Utd - Tactique pour Arsenal, Jose se moque du maillot Smalling Aaron Lynch. Il n'a jamais parlé de ses coups. Le droitier de 33 ans a eu du succès avec les deux dimanche, remportant six manches solides et aidant les Mets affamés en offensive avec un single de RBI tandis que New York sauvait un doublé avec une victoire de 4-2 sur les Arizona Diamondbacks. Roquan Smith Bears Jersey. - Le directeur de Chicago, Darold Butler, a un message pour Windy City. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-J ... ls-Jersey /. Alors que son père l'observait depuis les gradins, Harrison a doublé, est devenu célibataire et a inscrit cinq points en carrière pour mener les Pirates à une victoire 8-3 contre les Brewers de Milwaukee vendredi. Chicago Bears Jerseys. Ne manquez pas un seul coup, en direct sur TSN à 19h et à 16h. Vainqueurs de leurs huit derniers matchs, les Heat reviennent à Toronto pour la deuxième fois au mois de novembre. Après avoir amorcé la saison 4-3, accordant 100,9 points pour 47% de tirs, la défensive renflouée des Miamis les a propulsés au sommet d’une Conférence de l’Est faible. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey .com) - James van Riemsdyk a inscrit deux buts, une aide, pour aider les Maple Leafs de Toronto à vaincre les Blue Jackets de Columbus 5 à 2 vendredi soir. WASHINGTON - Après des débuts prudents, les Redskins de Washington ont effectué leur premier grand mouvement de joueur indépendant, attirant l'ancien joueur de ligne défensive des Dallas Cowboys, Jason Hatcher, avec un contrat de 27,5 millions de dollars, d'une durée de quatre ans, selon une personne proche de la transaction. Hatcher a accepté les conditions jeudi, selon une personne qui a requis l'anonymat parce que le contrat n'avait pas été signé. Il donne aux Redskins une passe très nécessaire de la part de la ligne défensive pour compléter les secondeurs Brian Orakpo et Ryan Kerrigan. Hatcher était l’un des nombreux mouvements visant à améliorer la défense d’une équipe de 3-13. Les Redskins ont également accepté un contrat d'un an avec le secondeur Darryl Sharpton, selon une autre personne proche de l'accord, qui aurait également parlé sous couvert d'anonymat car le contrat n'avait pas encore été signé. Les Redskins ont également engagé l'ancien demi de coin des Oakland Raiders, Tracy Porter, selon des informations rapportées. L’équipe a annoncé qu’elle avait signé avec l’ailier défensif Clifton Geathers et que le receveur Santana Moss avait signé son contrat, un contrat d’un an conclu mardi. Hatcher, 31 ans, a disputé huit saisons avec les Cowboys, mais il n’est pas devenu un partant régulier avant 2011. Il a eu 11 sacs de la saison dernière, dont deux contre les Redskins lors d’une victoire 31-16 des Cowboys à Dallas en octobre. son premier Pro Bowl.dddddddddddddd. Sharpton a amorcé 19 matchs en quatre saisons avec les Texans de Houston, dont huit départs l’an dernier après la blessure à la jambe infligée à Brian Cushing. Il pourrait être candidat pour remplacer le secondeur London Fletcher, qui devrait prendre sa retraite, et pourrait également aider à améliorer les équipes spéciales en difficulté des Redskins. Geathers a été une sauvegarde. ...

TimothySap

so nobody here is saying

Message par TimothySap » 24 févr. 2019, 05:51

Almost a full year since anything was posted here?
Buy American , save our manufacturing before it makes it into the Smithsonian for good.

Frankveibe

so nobody here is saying

Message par Frankveibe » 07 avr. 2019, 09:02

hell yeah man
mushrooms are the best
i dont know why there arent any post here man

Répondre

Retourner vers « AUTRES SUJETS ... »